McAllen Immigration Lawyer
The Law Office of Kyle D. Brown, P.C. represents individuals, families, and businesses in all aspects of U.S. immigration and nationality law. The office strives to provide individualized service by listening to our Clients, understanding their situation, and finding the appropriate solution. Our office believes that it is important for you to trust that your lawyer will take the time to understand your needs and help you move toward your goals.
Representing Clients in All Immigration Matters
The Law Office of Kyle D. Brown, P.C. is located at 408 Lindberg Avenue in McAllen, TX. However, because immigration law is primarily federal law we are able to assist our clients throughout the U.S. and even worldwide at U.S. Embassy/Consular posts. Our office assists clients before the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the United States Citizenship Immigration Services (CIS), Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), and U.S. Consular posts.
Areas of Practice
- Immigration court proceedings and deportation defense.
- Federal court appeals and petitions.
- Citizenship and Naturalization.
- Family-based applications and petitions.
- Non-immigrant visas.
- Employment-based petitions.
- Waiver and appeals.
Offering Personalized Attention
Our Office staff provides prompt, courteous, and professional services with the goal of securing the best possible results for our clients. You will work directly with an experienced attorney who will:
- Explain your options
- Interpret the law in plain language
- Provide a straightforward assessment of your case
- Promptly respond to your questions
- Remain by your side throughout your case